Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Suunto M5

Last Saturday, after work, we went  to Intersport  to buy some sports clothes.
I did not buy clothes but I left the store with a new Suunto M5. It´s my Christmas present from Pekka!
It was a very good deal! 149 € and the GPS pod was included in the price (normally the clock costs 179€ and  just the pod 100 €). So I saved a lot of money and I have a very very nice heart rate monitor!
I already used it in my spinning classes and when I walk with the dog. Thanks to the Gps pod now I now that I walk every day almost 3 km with Nala. Not bad!

I also started to use two nice sports and exercise related social networking websites! They are like training diaries , but you save paper!
  1- Heia Heia      (www.heiaheia.com )
    2-Movescount  (www.movescount.com)


Today I have my second (and last) personal trainer hour! I´m looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment