Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Keep-Fit!

1.11.2012 I decided to join the gym :D

It was very hard decide where to join because here is very expensive, more than 70€/moth, but my boyfriend told me that if I go to the same gym as he, the second family member pay just 55€/moth, so I decided to join  Fressi. =)

I started with Zumba and some easy group training hours, but this week the real training starts!
Today at 15:00 I have my first personal trainer meeting! She will make me a fitness program and I hope that I have enough patience and enthusiasm to continue more than just one moth :D

Normally I do not eat breakfast but If a want to train well I need also to eat well.
I´m not ready to say goodbye to pasta, bread and other treats but  I promise to myself  to try :D Will see....
Today I start my morning with this delicious baked apple yogurt, a fitness bar( I forgot to buy the muesli) and one apple :)


Have an amazing day everybody <3

No comments:

Post a Comment