Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas wish list :D

My morning began with Christmas music: Michael Bublé, Christmas, 2011. Jei, just one more week and I can take out of the box my Christmas tree and I can decorate it!!!

At this time of the year I really miss Sicily, because I think about my childhood and how we used to spent our Christmas holidays. One big happy family (almost 30 person) spending the Christmas Eve at my grandparents´ home with food, drink and PANDORO! Omg I miss Bauli! :D
I found it here in Helsinki  but one little pandoro of 200g costs 3,50 € .

When we were child we wrote every year a letter for Santa, but I think that know the wish list is a little bit different :D

1- Tsaikka glasses








2- Cupcake Batter Dispenser













3- Angry Birds´ pajama hihi















And Santa, can you please some time bring SOME MONEY???  :D hihi

Wish you a happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment