Saturday, November 10, 2012

Party Dress

Why buy a new party dress that you will be using maybe once or twice?

I don´t care about that :D Every year I  like to buy a new dress for Christmas and New Year´s Eve just because  I´m one of that women that like to buy a new dress for each event! It´s funny and cheer  you up :) And remember, new does not necessarily mean expensive :)

This year I found this fabulous website www.nelly.com and I think I will buy one of these dresses:



1.

2.


3.


4.



1. TFNC / ELIDA BODYCON DRESS 64,95€
This one is my favourite but also the most expensive of all. It just so beautiful! It´s black and great for all the occasions  <3

2. JEANE BLUSH / PAMELA DRESS 59,95€
Look at this dress! It says " buy me , I´m perfect for Christmas! "

3. JOHN ZACK / CHIFFON DRAPE DRESS 49,95€

4. CLUB L / LACE UPPER BANDEAU DRESS 24,95€
These two dresses are very nice but not so elegant as the other two dresses. The last one is also very cheap and great for my budget :D And you can easily use both at normal parties.  




                                    Which one should I choose?







2 comments:

  1. If u wanna wear it for Christmas, then n. 2 is perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but the first one is perfect for Christmas and New Year´s Eve :D Too difficult :D

      Delete