Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today´s project: Restoring an old wooden pot

After 7 days at work I was able to enjoy two free days at home :)

Yesterday was sunny and warm day  so I cleaned my home and I planted flowers in my little terrace.

Today of course is raining ( it´s always raining when I´m not at work) so I was thinking that it might be nice try to restore an old object.

Looking in my storage I found this old wooden pot that the old tenant had left here.





It was very dirty so this is the cleaned version of it :)










With a grinding machine I tried to take all the white paint off!





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           


I choose a spray paint because it´s faster and I´ve always wanted to try it!


                             




    In less than 15 minutes.......................TADAAAA :D



Now I wait until it´s completely dry and than I will put my orange geraniums in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment