Monday, June 4, 2012

Helsinki World Design Capital 2012

This years our beautiful city of Helsinki is the World Design Capital!!
Like I told you, I´m really interested in design so this summer I have a lot of things to do here! :D
I have been a couple of times in the Design Shop but now I would like to visit the Design Museum and partecipate in some of the design events! The WCD have a lots of partners. My favorite is Iittala and Iittala´s Kotikaupunki mugs designed by Mira Zukale. 

                                    
This one is my favorite! The name is Meri ( The sea) and in my opinion is the one that best represents Helsinki. The sea,  the senate square,  the Orthodox Church ..... Just love it!

                                      
                                                  Keskusta ( City center) 

                                      
                                     Kortteli ( Block) . This one have nice colors =)

                                     
                                                            Puisto ( Park)


I like all these mugs but my favorites are Meri and Keskusta =)
One mug costs 19,90€ . At the moment I own just Meri but this summer I will buy the rest of them =)

More about WDC on the website WDC2012 !

No comments:

Post a Comment