Friday, June 8, 2012

Ikea Hackers

Today I want to share with you some nice home decorating ideas from the Ikea Hackers blog!
My favorite at the moment is Frame your earrings by Chiara from Switzerland.



She used an Ikea Ribba picture frame and rounded iron sticks.






                                                                                                                                                                                           

We need a bench for the hall and this Besta bench will be perfect!! You can also put your shoes inside!!







For our dog I find two nice ideas : Desk riser to dog dining table and Dog Diner


                                         


                                                         



For Nala I don´t need big bowls like these! Smaller ones like we already have , are just fine :D






 
   
                                                                           


I like a lot the idea to make the perfect holes in the table for the bowls!   







The first table is more my style than the Lack table so I need to find out if I can combine the first table ( or some other Ikea black table) and the second idea!    




Find more ideas in the Ikea Hackers website!                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment