Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hi!

Today in my first blog post I would like to talk about my home decorating style.

I like minimalist, clear and also a little bit romantic style. I love pastel colors but in my home I prefer peaceful colors like beige, white, grey with just some touch of pastels like yellow, orange and pink!

We live in a 90m2 student house in Espoo. The house is big and very nice but is still a student house with boring white walls and horrible ( believe me) old plastic floor.
I tried to do my best with some nice forniture and other decorating objects to make it look better.

Our student budjet is very low so almost all the forniture are from Ikea. Fortunately my boyfriend parents give us some  Artek pieces designed by the finnish designer Alvar Aalto that make the difference in our poor student home =D

Here some photos!



Our kitchen with Aalvar Aalto 611 chairs and table 83!








Textiles are from Jotex.fi and lamp from Ikea!





These candle lanterns are from Kodin Ykkönen.












And here is our living room with an old Artek sofa and two Aalvar Aalto 406 armchairs.Last week I bought 2 yellow pillows from Ikea to give to the living room a touch of summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment