Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fast Sports Nutrition

I´ve been working out  at the gym for a moth now and I´m starting to feel good :)

My goal is to burn fat and tone up my body! I´m not on a diet but I eat healthy and I count my calories.

Yesterday a bought a protein dessert Fast Pudding Caramel. It contains a large amount of high-quality protein, fibre and is low in sugar.
The pudding is very easy to prepare you need just to mix the powder with cold milk. I tried it yesterday and it´s not bad!I could not eat it all (30g is the normal portion) because the taste of the protein is very strong so next time I just halve the dose.
After this you don´t wanna eat anything sweet for all the day :D



I´ve tried also Pro-Fx Lo Carb bars but I prefere to eat an apple or any other fruit before and after a work out because in the bars the proteine teste is even stronger that it is in the pudding!


No comments:

Post a Comment