Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi everybody and Happy New Year!
After 2 weeks of holidays is now time to return to everyday life! =(

We had a lot of fun in Vieremä even if it was  -20 / -33 degrees every day! :)









I drove the ATV,( hmm or let´s say that I tried to do that), I drank alcohol, I ate finnish sausage"makkara" and also a lot of chocolate and caramels :D















I must admit that I ate a lot but I don´t know how is possible that I have lost 200g during the holidays! The only explanation is that the muscles has been replaced by fat .... nice! But I´m not concerned about that, tomorrow 45 min of spinning and let´s the training begin again :D



Have a beautiful week!


PS:  This is a view from my grandmother yard in Vieremä! How beautiful! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment