Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spring is coming!!!

I know, I know, it is just January but i can´t wait for spring to come!!! :)

This spring we need for our home something new, of course :D
I was thinking about a combination of petrol and grey like this two pillows below!
We also need a lamp for the living room, that right now is so dark. We have been looking for one  almost a year, but nothing. From Ikea I like this LEDET floor lamp 49,95€, It´s look nice in the pictures but I need the lamp for reading moments so I don´t know if it´s ok.
Another option, but more expensive, is from asko. ORLANDO floor lamp 163€, but now in offer 119€. I just love this lamp =( Will see...

I almost forgot!! I bought from Huutonet a used little bio-fireplace. Normal price is about 69 euros and I got it for 26 euros :) Isn't it great? :)


Have a nice sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment