Friday, January 25, 2013

Lumia 920

Finally, after 2 weeks, I got my new phone Lumia 920 black!!!! I just love this phone!
I was worried for the size, it´s not a little phone, but it fits perfectly in the hand and after using it for 10 minutes I did not notice the size anymore! :)

Wednesday night I quickly tested taking a photo in a very dark room and the difference with the Iphone 5 is little but Lumia 920 have for sure a better camera ;) The photo is clear and alive and not yellow like the Iphone 5 photo!
              LUMIA 920                                        IPHONE 5

Yesterday I tested the camera in day light ....... You can see that the camera is PRETTY GOOD :D





 At a moment I´m very happy with my new phone, but I need to admit that I miss a little bit my Iphone 4, but just a little  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment